1. After drying, use fine sandpaper to polish the rough […]
1. After drying, use fine sandpaper to polish the rough part of the toner, this time is very important;
2. Spray the primer for the second time, and when it dries quickly, you can spray it for the third time; (Note that when spraying for the third time, pay attention to the humidity of the air. If it is too humid, you must wait for the previous paint to dry before polishing it. Spray primer);
3.Wait for the third time the paint is fully polished (because there are no bright spots in the side view);
4. Use a paint spray gun to spray the top coat for the first time;
5. The second top coat can be sprayed when the first pass is fast-drying.
1. Pay attention to the humidity of the air when spraying for the second time. If it is too humid, you must wait for the previous paint to dry before polishing and then spraying the top paint;
2. Minimize the dust in the air when spraying the paint.
There are many processes for painting furniture with manual spray guns, but according to such a process, our products can get a better spraying process, so that more high-quality products can be made!