If the spray gun cannot paint, we will eliminate the ca […]
If the spray gun cannot paint, we will eliminate the cause of the spray gun blockage, and then we will need to separate the manual spray gun and the automatic spray gun. Manual spray gun: Generally speaking, this situation occurs in the lower pot (suction type) spray gun, not in the upper pot (gravity type) and pressure spray gun. The lower kettle spray gun relies on the siphon of the spray gun to supply oil, so this is because the siphon effect has been destroyed.
1. We need to observe whether the paint can is tightened or sealed with a spray gun.
2. Has the nozzle of the needle been removed? If necessary, make sure to tighten the nozzle again.
3. Tighten the spray gun between the wrench and the gun head. There will also be leaks here. The tightening screws can be tightened appropriately to see if oil will flow out. If it still fails, the fastening kit needs to be replaced.
Automatic spray gun:
The oil supply situation of the pressureless barrel and diaphragm pump is basically the same as the above manual spray gun, which can be detected and eliminated according to the above method. Most automatic spray guns still require a diaphragm pump or pressure barrel to supply oil. Therefore, we will exclude it from the following aspects.
(1) If the spray gun has a gas source, check whether each pressure regulating valve of the equipment supplies air to the spray gun. If there is no natural spray gun, no paint will be sprayed.
(2) There is air supply, but the air pressure is not enough to open the spray gun, resulting in no oil. Increase the air pressure or the size of the gas tank to ensure the normal operation of the spray gun.
(3) When it is determined that there is an air source and the spray gun still does not produce oil, check whether the solenoid valve on the control switch can work normally. If it does not work properly, CLY cannot be opened at all, and naturally there is no oil. Therefore, in the inspection process, not only to check the problem of the spray gun, but also to check its supporting equipment and gas circuit oil circuit.