Automatic spray gun 1. The condition of not using press […]
Automatic spray gun
1. The condition of not using pressure barrel and diaphragm pump for oil supply is basically the same as the manual spray gun above, just check and eliminate it according to the above method.
2. Most automatic spray guns still need diaphragm pumps or pressure barrels to supply oil. Therefore, we exclude from the following aspects.
(1) Whether the spray gun has air supply, check whether the pressure regulating valve of the equipment supplies air to the spray gun. If there is no natural spray gun, it will not spray paint.
(2) There is air supply but the air pressure is insufficient to open the spray gun, resulting in no oil output. Increase the air pressure or the size of the air tank to ensure the normal operation of the spray gun.
(3) When it is determined that there is air supply and the spray gun still does not output oil, check whether the solenoid valve on the control switch can work normally. If it does not work, it will be found that CLY has not been opened at all, and naturally there will be no oil output. Therefore, when checking, not only the problem of the spray gun needs to be checked, but also the supporting equipment and the gas circuit and oil circuit.